- 4 beef cubed steaks (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup corn starch
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 zucchini
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- Place 1/4 cup corn starch in bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Slice cube steaks into strips.
- Coat steak slices in corn starch and leave in bowl to absorb for a few minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in non-stick skillet. Working in batches, brown and crisp up steak slices.
- While the steak is cooking, prep and slice vegetables as desired for sautéing.
- Once steak is all cooked, place cooked steak in a bowl and keep warm.
- Add another 1 tablespoon oil to skillet and sauté vegetables.
- While vegetables are cooking, mix honey and soy sauce together in small bowl.
- Add the sauce to the vegetables in skillet and stir.
- Add the cooked steak back to the skillet, stir, and let simmer in vegetables and sauce.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sides and watch it disappear!