Unlock Your New Noble Account: What It Means and Why You’ll Need It
Meaningful relationships are at the core of what we do at Noble Research Institute, and therefore we place a tremendous value on our relationship with you.
A little over a year ago, we set out on a mission to find the way to serve you best. Through this process, we identified a need to have a one-stop shop for all of your information, education and event needs. So we created new Noble accounts.
This online system will be your go-to place for connecting with Noble. We are excited about this opportunity to get to know you and your interests better, but we need your help.
We need you to kick off the process by signing up for your Noble account at www.noble.org/myaccount.
This is your first step in building your relationship with Noble, and we cannot wait to see where our relationship with you grows.
How to access your new Noble Account
Go to your computer or cellphone and pull up www.noble.org/myaccount. Fill in your email and create a password.
Complete your basic information, select your interest(s) and choose your publication (such as the monthly Noble News and Views) subscriptions.
Complete the “My Bio” tab on the right. (This will replace having to complete a bio sheet at every event.)
Answers to Your Questions
Below are some frequently asked questions about the Noble accounts. If you have any additional questions, you can find answers on the FAQ tab of your Noble account. You can also submit your question using the form on the Contact Us tab, or feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 580-224-6510.
What is a Noble account?
Your Noble account is a new, free online tool you will use to connect with Noble Research Institute. It will allow you to customize your experience with Noble by enabling you to share your interests and communications preferences.
Why do I need a Noble account?
Your account will be your new go-to place to manage your relationship with Noble Research Institute. You’ll also need this account to sign up for educational events.
What can I do with my Noble account?
The account will allow you to:
- Create a profile that helps Noble better serve you.
- Quickly sign up for educational courses, and keep a record of your past event registrations.
- See your personal land stewardship information, including maps and recommendations, in one place (a feature in the works for those in the consultation program).
- Sign up for free subscriptions to Noble News and Views, Legacy, the annual report, and other email and mailing lists.
What if I already registered for a future event?
If you have already registered for a future event, you do not need to register for the event again. However, you must create a Noble account to register for events once the accounts become available in October. If you don’t already have an account at that time, you will automatically be prompted to sign up for one.
How do I create an account?
- Go to www.noble.org.
- Click on “My account.”
- Click on “Create new account.”
- Enter email address and click “Send verification code.”
- Check email for a verification code, enter it in the “Verification Code” box and click the “Verify Code” button.
- Create a password according to directions on screen. Confirm password.
- Click “Create.”
- Fill in all the required fields.
- Click “Continue.”
- Account is now created. Click “‘Done.”
Why won’t my login information work when registering for an event?
Beginning in October, your old login may not work because you need to create your new Noble account. If this is the case, you will automatically be prompted to do so when you click to register for the event.
Why do you need my bio information and interests?
Providing your bio information will help us better understand you and your operations so that we can plan educational opportunities that meet your needs.
- By completing the “My Bio” section, you are giving us the information we need to plan quality educational events that meet your needs. Once you complete this section, you will no longer have to complete a bio sheet at every event you attend.
- When you complete the “My Interests” section, you are giving our communications team the information they need to send you content tailored to your interests.
- When you complete the “My Communication Preferences” section, you will be in control of telling us what information you want to receive.