Agile Delivery Lead/Project Manager
Micaela Branecky serves as Agile delivery lead and a co-project manager for the Metrics, Management and Monitoring project, a $19 million research effort aimed at understanding how management decisions on pasture and rangeland are interconnected to the overall health of the ecosystem. In this role, she coordinates and executes project management activities across collaborators and farmers and ranchers. She also engages, coaches and supports Noble Research Institute’s team of Agile product owners as chief product owner.
Previously, Branecky served as strategy and planning coordinator at Noble.
- Bachelor’s degree in animal science from Texas A&M University, 2012
- Registered Product Owner at Scale, 2022-2028
- Certified Associate in Project Management, 2020-2025
- Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator Certification, 2020
- Beef Quality Assurance Certification, 2019-2022