Genomics Core Facility
The Genomics Core Facility provides services in genomics research area for Noble Research Institute laboratories and collaborators.
The Genomics Core Facility provides Noble Research Institute-wide services in the areas of: Sanger sequencing, SSR marker analysis, transcriptome analysis using microarray and RNA-seq, Real-Time qRT-PCR, in situ hybridization, RNA isolation, and next-generation sequencing services including Illumina sequencing.
Services available for outside analysis on a fee-for-service basis are listed below. External researchers may contact the Genomics Core manager for more information about service specifications and pricing.
- GenePaint system by Tecan
- Affymetrix microarray system
- Beckman FXp system robot
- Nextseq500 by Illumina
- Bioanalyzer 2100 by Agilent
- 3730 Sequencer by Thermal Fischer
- Nanodrop 8000 by Thermo Scientific
- Qubit by Invitrogen
- Agilent scanner
- DNA Sequencing by Sanger method using 3730
- Marker Analysis: SSR marker run and genotyping by sequencing
- RNA Isolation
- Expression Analysis by microarray
- RNA Sample Quality Checking
- In-situ Hybridization - Gene Expression Pattern Analysis
- Next Generation Sequencing Services