September 1, 2020
Introduction to Integrity Beef
Noble Research Institute
2510 Sam Noble Parkway
Ardmore, OK 73401
4 pm - 7:30 pm
There is no registration fee for this event, but a meal is included. We ask that you preregister prior to the event.
You’ll now need to sign up for events through your new Noble account. By clicking “register,” you will automatically be prompted to create your free account. You can also use this account to tell us more about your interests and communication preferences.
Learn more about creating your Noble Account.
Level 1: Essentials
Connect with Noble Research Institute consultants and Integrity Beef Alliance members to learn more about the Integrity Beef Alliance terminal calf program and replacement heifer development program. Integrity Beef members typically see at least a 50-pound increase in weaning weights and even higher sale weight advantages when compared to their own herd prior to entering the program.
What You Will Learn:
- What record-keeping and protocols are required for Integrity Beef programs
- The purpose and details of these requirements
- How to join the Integrity Beef Alliance
- Differences between the terminal and replacement programs
- Advantages of being associated with a marketing program
How You Will Learn:
- Seminar presentations
Who Should Attend:
- Cattle producers interested in participating in the Integrity Beef Alliance
- Beef Quality Assurance Training and Certification
- Applied Beef Quality Assurance
- Bull Selection and Development
- Designing The Right Livestock Water System
- "Integrity Beef pays dividends in high cattle markets," Noble Research Institute
- “Proper bull selection can increase return on investment,” Noble Research Institute
- “Integrity Beef Alliance takes bold steps to further program,” Noble Research Institute
- “Alliance starts premium replacement female program,” Noble Research Institute
- Calvin Farr, Integrity Beef Officer and Producer