November 12, 2020
Canceled: How to Get Your Wild Game From Field to Table
CANCELED: In response to the COVID-19 situation, Noble Research Institute has canceled this event.
Hunting and an appreciation of the abundant game our lands provide are embedded in our lives. Bringing the gifts of our hunt from the field to the table can be one of the most rewarding experiences in outdoor recreation.
This workshop will demonstrate the skills necessary to bring native game from the field to culinary masterpiece. Your fellow outdoorsmen, Noble Research Institute consultants, will demonstrate proper post-harvest animal and meat handling for popular species of large and small game.
The workshop will conclude with a presentation of favorite recipes. Come prepared to taste what nature provides and to share your own stories and recipes with fellow hunters.
What You Will Learn:
- Proper post-harvest animal handling for multiple species of game
- Proper meat handling and packaging techniques
- Various cooking techniques
How You Will Learn:
- Classroom discussion
- Hands-on demonstration
Who Should Attend:
- Chefs wanting to learn how to prepare wild game
- Debunking Deer Management Myths
- Using Grazing to Manage Wildlife Habitat
- Understanding Backyard Agriculture
- Managing Quail, Dove and Turkey Habitats
- How to Be a Better Hunter