Collaborate With Us
The Noble Research Institute welcomes collaborations with other organizations to find innovative solutions to problems faced by agricultural producers and, ultimately, consumers.
Collaborations can take countless forms, but common requests include:
- A private or public sector entity interested in working with us on projects related to our mission.
- An entity or individual seeking feedback from our subject matter experts.
Submit a Request
If you or your organization is interested in collaborating with us, we ask that you provide brief details related to your request using our engagement request form.
Your first point of contact will be the Office of Strategic Alliances.
The Office of Strategic Alliances' role is to:
- Identify and evaluate opportunities for licensing relationships, scientific collaborations and joint ventures by developing relationships with capable third-parties.
- Engage individuals, stakeholders, for-profit and nonprofit entities, and educational institutions to identify agricultural challenges that need to be addressed.
- Seek relationships with like-minded individuals and organizations to promote and advocate for the creation, development and/or expansion of multiparty, statewide or nationwide initiatives and programs that advance agricultural policies, practices, applications and innovations benefiting agricultural producers and consumers.
- Provide economic analysis for research programs, research targets (i.e., practices and techniques being tested) and potential commercial relationships.
For more information or to ask specific questions, reach out to us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting Julie Barrick, project management coordinator, 580-224-6245, or Jeff Moen, general counsel and director of government affairs, 580-224-6205.